NOTICE: Click here for practical tips from the federal government and the technology industry to help you guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer and protect your personal information.
- This policy covers how SuncoastGlobal.com treats personal information that SuncoastGlobal.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of SuncoastGlobal.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that SuncoastGlobal.com does not own or control, or to people that SuncoastGlobal.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- SuncoastGlobal.com collects personal information when you register with SuncoastGlobal.com, when you use SuncoastGlobal.com products or services, when you visit SuncoastGlobal.com pages or the pages of certain SuncoastGlobal.com partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. SuncoastGlobal.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, occupation, industry, date of birth and personal interests. When you register with SuncoastGlobal.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- SuncoastGlobal.com automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, SuncoastGlobal.com cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- SuncoastGlobal.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests, improve our services, contact you and conduct internal research for internal use.
Anyone Under the Age of 18
- SuncoastGlobal.com does not knowingly do business with nor allow active participation with anyone under the age of 18.
- When someone under the age 18 attempts to register with SuncoastGlobal.com, we ask them to leave.
- SuncoastGlobal.com does not knowingly contact anyone under the age 18.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- SuncoastGlobal.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with anyone.
- SuncoastGlobal.com will never contact you for any reason without your express permision nor will we ever provide your personal (or non-personal for that matter) information to anyone for any purpose unless we are forced to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- SuncoastGlobal.com does not provide any personal information to any company or entity when you interact with a link or ad located on any of SuncoastGlobal.com’s web sites. However, we are not responsible, nor do we warrant, other companies’ privacy policies.
- SuncoastGlobal.com advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- SuncoastGlobal.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- SuncoastGlobal.com may set and access SuncoastGlobal.com cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- You can edit your SuncoastGlobal.com Account Information at any time.
- You can delete your SuncoastGlobal.com account at any time.
Anyone Under the Age of 18
- SuncoastGlobal.com does not knowingly do business or allow participation with anyone under the age of 18.
Confidentiality and Security
- Access to your personal information is strictly limited to only those employees of SuncoastGlobal.com which we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. No one else – ever.
- SuncoastGlobal.com may update this policy at our discretion. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site and, at our discretion, to the primary email address specified in your SuncoastGlobal.com account.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Effective Date: January 2, 2006